Does your printer drive you crazy when it just stops working? Do you struggle to get all of your print capable devices working seamlessly with you printer at home or in the office? Need advice on which printer you need to best suite your needs?
Give us a call if you need any help with printer related problems, and we can have someone come to you to help set things up. Here is a brief insight of what we can actually do if you have an iDoctor tech come set up your printer.
- Unboxing/Setup of printer
- Downloading all necessary drivers on primary computer
- Updating an firmware on the printer
- Connecting printer to the wireless network if capable
- Connect up to 5 devices wirelessly to print
- Any other printer problem can typically be taken care of
Schedule an Appointment
You can use the on site scheduler tool to choose an appointment that fits your needs. You can give us a call as well to schedule an appointment.
iDoctor Mobile – 406-272-6516